2011年1月3日星期一

Clouds like clothes

Clouds like clothes

Travel seven days, today Pibi return. Urgent access to space, handy in the space "to talk about," writes: "I am back, want to die you." Feng Gong I have a friend once that type of tone. But, I am not seeking to imitate Feng Gong said that when the hypocritical funny comic, this is really my true confession. Seven days in which to run around, although I am unable to on-line, but the friends who gave me a message and blessing is not broken, as I have not forgotten you. And friends see the "talk" to post a message joke that I treat. Ordinarily this is necessary to, just by my friends miss me. But it is also impossible to drop, as my friends and I can not immediately meet.
There are many friends suggested that I talk about the tourist experience. This is a fair share and I should do, plus the "caravan" just a job assignment, required Narrations features. But guess what, it seems that, in addition to fatigue, I am seven days no other feelings. Because, in the ancient city of Dali and Lijiang, I did not feel where I thought the peace and quiet that has; in the Yulong Snow Mountain, where I did not see the legend that enveloped the holy and mysterious; in the Lunan Stone Forest, I did not After the submarine left to appreciate the uplifting and solemn to the world and then reflect on the magic, all because everywhere, almost turned into a scourge of the utilitarian and impetuous people.
Until the evening, I did not very deep in my seven-day memory, find a trace of a slight touch of scenery for me, that is clouds. This process has some "second best" feeling, and that the impact of clouds my heart is not in a large part of Yunnan, Yunnan, but the person leaving the road. So I will be friends and Yunnan involuntary With a hint of apology.
Cloud, every one of us could have been so blind to common things. Electric power will not feel like not important, do not feel the air is not important hypoxia, as the life if I'm still pretty down to earth in the north, there is no change in general can not see the cloud of ordinary distance and angle, I also do not break That cloud will be shocked.
This is a cloud of Dali town next to the mountainside. That day, we sat for nearly five hours of tour buses arrived from Kunming, Dali, this famous town. I was shaking in the case of Jiyu asleep, I looked up and get off the mountain was not far from the cloud to the shock of the sudden the. Though not dare touch that is like an electric shock-like, but at least a bit like being the same shock of ice water. This cloud is very low, on the next hillside, it seems that a hand will be able to tear down like a lock. Just look at that a large chunk of the lower transpiration seems to be uncertain is white, my eyes immediately emerge out of childhood in the countryside, killing pigs at home New Year's, that one was a large black iron fire Xunde raised on a large group large groups of water vapor.

没有评论:

发表评论