2010年9月17日星期五

Life is like a trip

Endless sky with lingering light rain, I dragged the heavy baggage of a person, difficult to walk to the train station; the wind was very cold in the face, reminds me of the trip at a loss, not feeling the flow, while I was confused, can not find the heart of paradise for a time.

Train slow slide, the track breaks into a deep melody. I sat in the window seat, watching the night skies of this city, overshadowed by a noisy crowd ... leaving only shines into the car by dark of the incandescent light, there I am lonely.

Through a lot, suddenly realize: Some things you just do not like how some things can not get what you want; some dreams, not your efforts to make you belong to you.

I know that some pay no ending, some people are destined not his own, over the past years, the go away. I am not an angel, even if another pious hands, can not change the trajectory of life ...

Today, such an outcome is a relief for me, right. I do not go thinking, maybe what are no longer important. Have thought that, regardless of joy or not, have gone through, passing, and life will not be blank. Now, they find that even gone through a lot of road, passing a lot of Hom. My life was imprint a lot of irreparable defects. What has never left, nor what, but lost many. I recall receiving the ... ... all turn into a bubble, I hope future road will not go too hard.

Put aside those of the self-righteous pain, I still have a long way in life, having chosen, and even have to finish the knees. Strong point, if not strong, weak, to whom I!seo|

laser marking machine|

没有评论:

发表评论